Thursday, September 01, 2005

Retail Therapy is good for me.....

Hehe.....Retail therapy is good for me....Holidays ain't complete without shopping! Yeah...Went out with a friend today and supposedly going for a warehouse sale. But it was quite disappointing, really. So we proceeded to a boutique nearby. And we saw some really nice clothes. Our eyes suddenly opened wide and our spirits were lifted up from the drousy mood due to the hot sun. We were busy trying clothes and stuffs...really fun...it was a long time since i stepped into a fitting room. The feeling of looking at yourself in front of a mirror in a fitting room was really exciting. Then finally due to some financial reasons, I've to apply the opportunity cost principle. Sigh.....So I only choosed one of the clothings out of three. oh well..at least i got something. Still quite happy and satisfied with my new buys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home