Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm so stressed out!!!

I'm so stressed out! Ish....Not looking forward to Monday as 2nd semester is starting and that marks the end of my holidays! And that also signifies the start of headaches and loads of stress. I'm gonna have group assignments and that's the thing I detest the most! Blame it on my perfectionist nature that always seek for perfection and usually means I end up doing most of the things in a group work. And that's so frustrating you know....I mean as much as I want to choose to be in a "good" group ...I feel that I'm so selfish and have no team spirit at all! And that's precisely what the world's employers are seeking for! How sad... Yea..you who are reading this will figure out that I like to work on my own. I mean I enjoy group work if my group members are also as competitive and kia-su as me!
Oh well....I shan't dwell on this issue anymore. I've to learn how to work along with others and be more humble. For the Bible says in Ephesians 4:2,Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. This shall be my prayer for goodness knows..how long...
And on top of that, I'm utterly broke again....I've not received my salary for the month of August and I really hope that I'll get it this Tuesday.Argh!
God please bless me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home