Sunday, September 04, 2005

Can I Turn Back Time?

Can I turn back time? Sigh....holidays have just ended and I'm feeling so depressed and blue. Let me recap what I've done during these two weeks. Hmm.....*thinking really hard*, *still thinking*...
Err...I think i seriously didn't do much during these holidays. Yes, I slept a lot. And I know I'm gonna miss my bed and pillow and comforter during those rainy afternoons..You know what I mean? And not forgetting the wonderful cloudy morning which is often accompanied by rain and drizzles. *sob sob* no more sleeping in anymore. What's next, oh I think I went out for some concerts, had some nice yaking time during mamak, shopping and catching up with old friends. And of course last but not least, MSN-ing. I wanna say thank you to all my MSN pals who have been so nice and sweet for staying up late to chat with me. You guys rock!
Today is a typical Sunday again. With the exception of VCD watching in the afternoon. hehe...
Oh....a lot of people commented on my dressing this morning. At first it was quite nice getting all the undeserved attention and compliments. But then later one of my church friend said something which really get me thinking and thinking....she said something like: you look very virgin today..I was a bit dumbfounded when I heard that statement. Unfortunately later I didn't get to talk much about that with her. You mean all this while I didn't look like a virgin or what? My dressing is normally atrocious, boyish, wild or what? Or worst case scenario, dressing like an Ah-Sam. *LOL* But then later I thought to myself, probably what she was trying to say is: I look very feminine today..Oh well, I hope I did not interpret it the wrong way....Still quite happy with my dressing today. Both the top and the skirt are bought from Australia two years ago when I was there visiting my brother. Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home