Friday, September 01, 2006

reflection.....

It's nice to read your own blogs sometimes. I did just that before typing this post. A sense of joy and also stupidity were felt. Joy because finally the events and things, which you thought were so scary and unbearable during those challenging times have actually came to pass (Thank God!). Stupid because you actually blog about such(petty and unimportant) things! Haha...oh well....I'm not sure how many of you bloggers who are reading this will nod with me in agreement.

My holidays are coming to an end. Come Tuesday I'm officially starting my last semester for 2nd year. The mere thoughts of having assignment deadlines and crazy teaching/studying schedules send shivers down my spine. I figured that's part of life, isn't it? Anyway, in a few months time when i'm able to look back, I'll thank God sighing with relief again. And the vicious cycle goes on and on.

Overnight prayer meeting was not too bad as what I thought. But the after effects were pretty terrible as it took me almost 2 days to recover from the lack of sleep. But I'm sure God was there to hear our petitions and prayers.

I was feeling so gloomy and depressed today that I went shopping again. Haha...recently I find joy going shopping alone. It's a relaxed experience as you do not need to worry about what your friends are gonna comment about what you're gonna purchase. I finally found what I wanted and needed all this while. And the best part of it was just right before the mega sales ended. I wish each and everyday there'll be mega sales going on and you can buy things on bargains. Believe me or not, I was looking for those items for like 3 months! So you could imagine how happy I was when I finally managed to get my hands on those items. Oh well, there's a season for everything. A season to save up and also a season to spend! haha.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home