Sunday, December 09, 2007

True colours

You are able to see a person's true colours when the tough gets going and you need their help the most. Usually they are the people whom you thought were the closest people in your life. But sadly, when I appeared to be slightly inconvenient to them, they just wished they could disappear from your presence, not having to attend to your needs. That's exactly how they reacted. Oh well...life's unfair and this statement is sinking in deeper and deeper each and everyday. I agree this is something we are not made to acknowledge in school and academic life. Sigh...Sheena..this is the real world.
And hence, my mood is sorta depressed today. Gone through so many things and I'm so tired and sick of it. And worst thing is i've to study for my upcoming exam. God help me...So not the time to be emo..
However, on a more joyful note, it's really great to know that someone(besides God) really cherish and cares for you. A person who goes to great length to please you and accepts the way just as you are. Even if that person is left with 1 dollar in the pocket, it'll be reserved for you. Hmm...that really brightened my day.
Ok ok..I shall stop ranting now lest I make you depress reading about realities of life. Getting back to books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home