Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy...

I don't deny the fact that some physical things on earth have abilities to make me smile...Perhaps they're God sent...
I was feeling so so down with my flu which has been bugging me for more than a week now (and is still bugging me). And when my lecturer announced the cancelation of extra class this afternoon, my cheeky bunch of friends as usual quickly came up with a to-do-list. As usual, being the the only one who's driving, we were spoilt for choices. From bowling to karaoke, they were pretty indecisive. In the end we ended up in The Curve (one of my hot spots these two months).
So these are the things which made me smile:

French Toast from Kim Gary (yum!)


shopping...(no,those are not my legs nor my friends')
yeah..we went crazy shopping even though the Year End Sales were like one day later. haha..siau girls laughing like hyenas in the fitting room..will post up pics soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home