Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ramblings

Argh....the brim of assignments are getting me nuts! So much to do yet so little time left. Yeah..people who are reading this will be critisizing me, why blog when I'm so busy. But .. but.. but...I just need an outlet or an avenue to ramble and blah all I want. How I wish it's already X'mas now and I can sleep all I want. Note that my priority is sleep..That shows how much sleep I'm deprived of. There's a huge sum of sleep debt I need to pay off. Then next comes the tread-mill...sigh....have not been practising self control over my indulgence on sweet treats during times of stress.One minute on the lips forever on my hips.How true man..Hmmph! Cannot...must start dieting ady..if not tak muat lagi in all my baju...argh!
Ok...back to work. I've to finish at least 1200 words tonight. Die moh? And it's already 11pm. Another sleepless night...sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home