Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sigh....Why Why Why?

Today is my first day in college for my 2nd semester. And I ask God: why why why? Why must it be today? It didn't happen by coincidence, right? I'm sure You, my God who is almighty and in control of all things planned it. For those of you who are scratching your heads, wondering what I am lamenting, I'm actually talking about this morning's nice and cold weather, which was perfectly conducive to sleep in. It was around 5 am in the morning and I suddenly heard the strong breeze which caused the trees in my garden to sway....I know I couldn't be wrong, and true enough, it started to rain. Deep down in my heart, I was actually wanting to curse and everything, but then I was reminded once again to be thankful to God for everything that He has created. sigh...So I could not sleep after that, as I was so worried that it's gonna rain like cats and dogs. That means I can't enjoy free parking outside the college and I'll have to fork out > than RM3 just for that 2 hours' class. So I started praying and asking God to stop the rain as soon as possible. And guess what, God really did heard my prayer. The rain stopped by the time I was getting ready for college. Thank God for being so gracious to me!

College was usual, except for the Econs Department's management, which never improve its service despite rounds of performance survey tests done by the students. Apparently there was some confusion and miscommunication between the lecturers and management. Around 25 of us were waiting for the lecturer in another class when in actual fact the rest of the students were already having class in another venue. It was really puzzling how the management could end up doing something like this. Oh well....it's gonna be difficult this semester as I'm having Business Law, which is hard to score. Dummie like me never really know how to argue...


I did a jealousy test yesterday. Pretty cool, but my results are pretty depressing. The results are as below:

You are 50.79% jealous!For this test, the average jealousy percentage is 35.54%.
221144 people have taken this test to date.
This percentage means that :

•You exhibit many jealous traits.
•You are prone to over-react.
•Although your jealousy shouldn't prove to be a real problem, you should work on controlling it more.
•Things aren't often as bad as you think.

Looks like the test results ain't very positive, huh.... Gotta work on it...

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, September 06, 2005, Blogger Jane said...

wah..i also want to do the test..i think this is one test that i can score HD.

 
At 8:55 PM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huffington Post Turns Out To Be "Viable Business" If Traffic Is Gauge
Huffington Post Turns Out To Be "Viable Business" If Traffic Is Gauge: Wired News columnist Adam Penenberg says naysayers -- including himself -- were wrong about projections of failure for Arianna Huffington's ...
Blogs are making lots of money on the net. Are you interested in turning yours into a money machine? This is one of the best
professional search engine marketing online markets to be in.

The successful affiliate marketers are using the professional search engine marketing to get their sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked, at the top in the best search engines in less than one week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home