Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another round of pictures....

Argh...I'm so angry with the blogger. My photos don't seem to fit nicely in the template. Oh well...just bear with me. The following consists of photos from all sorts. Firstly, Siew Leang's wedding...which was like last year October(i know it's a bit outdated). Secondly, it'll be my gathering pictures I took with my PB1 leng luis. Enjoy....

Me in front of the church....No idea why this picture was taken.

(L-R): Kay Yi, Me, Esther and Grace


(L-R): Song Ai, Shen, Iris and me....lunch at Vietnam Kitchen...yummy....

Aww.......Don't we just look sweet? Yes, we've grown up a lot compared to the A-Levels' days. I'm not a girl, but not yet a woman. How about that huh?


Deng Deng Deng Deng (Beethoven's intro for 5th Symphony)....... One of the most beautiful pics four of us have ever taken together. Friends forever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home