Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Met up with my college buddies the other day and we were just comparing our working lives since we graduated. I had mixed feelings about all that they shared. And I must admit that I do miss a tiny weeny bit of corporate life. Yes it's a rat race out there, stuffed with traffic jams, late nights in office, office politics, etc. but sometimes it feels good to engage in corporate talks, wearing that smarty suit of yours. Anyway, I told myself that I don't wanna grow old so quickly by joining the rat race. It's a blessing to be at home and indulge in my favourite past time. haha.. Among them is the privilege to catch up with my drama shows and reading. Girls...you must watch 'Emerald on the Roof'. Why? coz the main actor in there is super CHUNTED! And as the love story unveils, it's very touching when the couple can't be together due to various reasons. They sacrificed their love for commitments which their parents had made for them. Sad...sad...The series is coming to an end soon and the worst part is I already knew the ending. It's not the live-happily-everafter sort of ending. So tragic i tell you...

When you look at this pic, no need to eat for 3 days also no problem..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home