Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm BACK!

I'm back! You know....BACK? haha...I know I've been MIA for some time now. I really didn't feel like blogging for the past few weeks. Not lazy, but just didn't want to. Perhaps i need some motivation? sigh....

Nothing much happened these past few weeks...Feel like my life is going on a roller coaster ride. Feel so emo and temperamental this few weeks. As college has started, it took me a while before I could fully adapt to the study life, which means sleeping late and getting up early. There are a lot of things calling for me right now as I type my blog. My law books, econs and management accounting(which is so boring!). Ish!I don't quite like management accounting, as it is so boring and it goes on and on and on talking about cost, cost, cost......
Went for violin class today and it really strucked me that I've been a lazy person refusing to practise. I've to face the reality of failing my exams if I still won't buck up and start practising. It was pretty emo in class as I was just thinking and pondering upon what all these things will end up eventually. I mean, I really don't know where this practice and exams will take me and I feel like throwing in the towel as I just don't see an end to it! It's just a drag and I'm just not motivated to practise at all. All the bad comments coming out from my teacher's mouth were also not elevating the whole condition. I have came to realised that I've chosen the wrong instrument and now I really miss my piano lessons and it hurts me deeply when I can't play the difficult pieces. It's like everyone knows you've a diploma in piano, but when you're asked to play, it just sound so terrible. Argh....these are the things that are causing much stress to me and my fluctuating emo curve.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, September 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NTSB Urges States to Ban "Novice Drivers" From Talking On Their Cellphones
NTSB Urges States to Ban "Novice Drivers" From Talking On Their Cellphones The National Transportation Safety Board is recommending that all states make it illegal for teenagers and other "novice drivers" to ...
Hey, you have a smashing blog here! I will definitely suggest my friends take a look at your blog ! I have a health news letter site. It near enough embraces very much that concerns health news letter stuff. If you get the opportunity, please come and check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home