Saturday, January 21, 2006

Finally I found you....

Finally I found you....It's such a joy to find something that you've been searching for all this while. The feeling is beyond words....indescribable....People, just wanna share with you this song that I've been looking for. I know some of you may have already knew this song long time ago. I love the lyrics as they are so meaningful. I first sang it when I was in SCF Leadership Conference 2001. Yah, I know it's really a long time ago. So you can imagine the span of time I've been looking high and low for this. Feel so motivated and inspired. haha....I know we shan't go by feelings..But sometimes they are just so God-given's precious gifts to drive you in life...Well, some may not agree with me on that. But yah...by now you should realise/observe that I'm a person who feels more than think/do/imagine/etc more.
Ok...just want to acknowledge the person who passed this song to me..You know who you are...I'll never be able to repay you with a song which you've been looking for. Coz I know you are always faster than me in looking up new songs. So, save me the hassle yah.....muahahaha....
I'm a bit too lazy to put up the music of this song in the blog...But i'll find some time to do it soon....meanwhile...this is the song I've been talking about:
Give Us Clean Hands
(Words and Music by Charlie Hall)
We bow our hearts, we bend our knees
O Spirit come make us humble
We turn our eyes from evil things
O Lord we cast down our idols
Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another
Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another
O God let us be a generation that seeks
That seeks your face O God of Jacob
O God let us be a generation that seeks
That seeks your face O God of Jacob
Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another
Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts
Let us not lift our souls to another

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home