Sunday, January 15, 2006

What a brand new year....

What a brand new year to start with an accident? Well, ya...as much as I don't feel like blogging about it, I still need to write it down somewhere as it's so "historic". I don't wanna go into the details, but I'm just angry and frustrated that my car was banged by some irresponsible drivers in Malaysia. I really think the Transport Ministry or whatever related ministry will severely punish these reckless drivers. Yah, I know I sound so unforgiving and cruel towards the people who have done wrong to me. But exactly! Make them suffer their own consequences! My car's damage is quite bad and I feel so sad about it coz it's so brand new. And the cost of repairing....I don't even want to start thinking about it....I'm so moodless (if such a word exist)....just so tired about the whole thing and the worst thing is...I won't get to use my car for a few weeks. Sigh....feel so handicapped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home