Saturday, March 25, 2006

Tired and worn out

I'm tired and worn out emotionally. Don't ask me why....But I just feel that I'm lost in a jungle somewhere and struggling to find a way out. The trees and mountains which surround me are blocking my view and everywhere I look I see bushes. It's scary and the journey to the river seems like forever. I don't even know whether I'll find the stream before my survival comes to an end. I'm kind of lonely in the jungle though I'm blessed by the sound of birds' chirping in the morning. Life will be much easier when someone is there to hold your hand to look for a way out in this thick bushes.
Thanks to God that there's still a person called Jesus. What A Friend I Have In Jesus.....Jesus, a God who knows what I'm going through because He Himself has suffered it 1 million times more than I do. Lord, I pray that You will see me through in this and grant me Your loving grace to walk this journey of suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home