Thursday, January 26, 2006

Liars!

Sheena detests LIARS! Yes, I hate liars. They make me rage in anger and diminish my trust on them. Their credibility will be flown out of my windows and will head straight to the longkang! I'm saying this because I'm cheated and I know the closer you are to a person, the more vulnerable you are to her/him. Why? Why? Why? If I'm being cheated on small things, what about big things that may come my way? Or are already coming my way? Probably that person is already cheating you, and foolishly you still think that person is the most trusted person in the whole wide world. A self-fulfilled prophecy has just unveil before my eyes. I always tell myself not to trust anyone in this world becoz they are human beings, they can't be trusted. No matter how nice they appear to be, there are just boundaries that I'm not supposed to step into. I'll face the "oh-oh!" situations when I've trespassed those lines. True enough......
I've absolutely no mood or whatsoever today. I hardly got any sleep yesterday and I doubt I'll be able to catch any of it tonight. The thought of going to bed is the beginning of a nightmare. I just want to get out of this evil world which is full of liars! Now I know why God hates liars. Having idols in life other than God is cheating on Him. I comprehend that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home