Friday, April 28, 2006

Living in a REAL world

How is it like to have heaven on earth? I also wanna know...To know Jesus personally as Lord and Saviour? I've done that....but the GIST of it is still to practise the agape love of Christ. I believe that's really hard. We can sing all we want and pray all we want about loving others like Christ does. Of course, it's easy to love others whom we agree with, who think like we do, who love us in return, or at least like us, etc. But what happen if someone treats you like crap? May you allow me to use this word, even though I know a person is worth more than crap. What happens when it suddenly dawns upon you that you shouldn't continue this unconditional love anymore, because they are not reciprocating your kindness, gentleness and whatever blah blah fishcake. That person(s) continue to treat you selfishly and it really gets on your nerves. The reality of the statment, 'The world is unfair' becomes truer and truer to you. Sigh...what to do? I can only pray and ask God to control my speech and emotions when I see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home