Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thank you....

Dear God,
Thank you for giving me yet another testimony to testify about your goodness. Thank you that I still have a story to tell. Indeed, you are a faithful God who never fail to provide for our needs. Your promises are ever so true.
With a gratitude heart,
.........................................
Truly, God will honour those who honour Him. It couldn't be truer when it really did happened to me. Last month, I chose to attend the overnight prayer meeting despite my assignment dateline right after that. I thank God that I've made the right choice. I managed to submit my assignment thinking to myself that I kind of screwed up the assignment due to the rush and the last minute work. But low and behold, when I got back my assignment results today....I was actually one of the few students who scored 90 and above. I was kind of taken aback by the results. Not only did I scored a first class, but it was above average...I've never expected anything beyond 70 or 75 as I don't usually do well in assignments. I actually hate them. But God gave me a pleasant surprise this time around. I can only thank God for that. Only He can do that for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home