Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What a "great" week....

What a "great" week....I know i'm just being really pessimistic uttering statements like these. Afterall, it's only Wednesday night and I'm already concluding depressing statements. This week is horrendous.........I've an assignment due this Friday and I'm still pretty much stucked in it. To top it off, I've a terrifying performance in front of a bunch of professionals on Saturday. Not to mention the deadly morning session in church which sends shivers at the very thought of it. Sigh...I've to miss the footstool performance due to that performance. What a waste...And I'm really not motivated to go on the week as tomorrow and Friday are gonna be work again. I don't know why time flies and before I even manage to recover from work last week, I'm faced with another Thursday again. I've 12 students in a row, back to back. It's bad and sometimes I wished I've resigned from that school. I know I shouldn't be thinking that way. But i'm seriously not looking forward to any part of the teaching. I'm just ranting and complaining I know....but God says what? Do not complain....sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home