Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Detached?

I'm so detached to all my friends nowadays. I don't know why, but I'm beginning to be cynical about so many things, people and situations. I know these are all becoz I'm thinking too much critically. Sometimes I just want to be alone so desperately, rather than being in a noisy gang which makes me sick! In the solitude.....I can..............Oh! Sheena...you should really stop all these nonsense. Perhaps it's also becoz of the stress level that's contributing to all these. At least I believe...
I'm so lazy to start my assignments as I don't know where to start. God please help me. I don't want to do last minute work again like the previous semester albeit I managed to clinched on to a First Class. Planning was never really me. And that's the result of not getting into Germany. Talking about Germany, I don't know whether is it really all planned up by God for His purposes. I know it is, DUH! I mean i could seriously imagine my parents struggling to finance my studies if I were over there. We are on shaky grounds since the recession creeps in and my family and I are saving $ and be thrifty when it comes to shopping for grocery and etc. I really hope the good Lord will prosper my dad's business. I also hope that I'll have more income from my music students. I should really consider teaching privately at home, which will enable me to plough in more money. Now I really thank God for the gifts of music.
Ok...gotta get back to my violin practice. Will update soon. Hopefully I won't be so emo anymore.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, November 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy Sheena,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your this post post. I'm a little embarrassed to admit what that I was searching for french kissing technique information, but found you and I'm happy to be here - you have well done with topics of interest to me. I might make a blog that looks like yours but about french kissing technique related stuff, (don't worry I wouldn't try to compete with you). You're doing a great job Sheena.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home