Monday, June 05, 2006


Why is it that the grass is always greener on the other side? Is it really true? Is it always nicer to step on a greener patch of grass? These thoughts have been running in my mind for these past few days. It seems that what others have is always better and much better than mine. Why is it ever so unfair that they, they, they can have this this this and that, and not me? While all these thoughts were playing in my mind, God again had a way of speaking to me. Yesterday's sermon was on 'Covetousness' and how timely it is during this point of time. And what i'm feeling right now really contradicts with my blog page:Godliness with contentment is great gain. I really have to ask God to search my hearts....to see what are the 'treasured possessions' in my life. Have they replaced God's place in my heart? Sigh....I'm guilty. These are deep deep issues that have been plaguing my heart all this while. I really need to deal with it. Looks like this holidays will be a time of umm......hummm.........(if you didn't already know what that means, it means meditating) hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home