Friday, October 21, 2005

CrAzY THoUgHtS!

Here are some crazy thoughts which caught my attention, perhaps it will tickle your brains too!

1) Do they put underwear on corpses?
2) Why do child labor laws not prohibit children from acting in movies?
3) How come only your fingers and toes get wrinkly in the shower and nothing else does?
4) Can a person with no ears wear glasses?
5) Are people who are allergic to nuts allergic to coconuts too?
6) If you swallow a burp does it turn into a fart?
7) If the sky is the limit, then what is space, over the limit?
8) Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
9) Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
10) Why is it that when you get out of a swimming pool, your urine is hotter when you use the restroom?

Haha...I know some of them are pretty lame but sometimes I think it's still acceptable to laugh at them.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Jane said...

hahah...anything lame is worth laughing..well, at least for me! lame goes well with lame..heheheh..u r not laughing? hm..nvm..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home